Yorkshire-based adviser business Mole Valley Asset Management has teamed up with the University of York to set up a Dragons’ Den-type competition for marketing students.
E-marketing module students can put forward their ideas on how to market the firm's portfolio consisting only of firms from Yorkshire. Their ideas will be scrutinised by course leader Dr Snehasish Banerjee and MVAM portfolio managers who will assess the entries and ask the best candidates to take part in a Dragons' Den-style interrogation. The winner will then get to put their strategy into operation at the advisory and asset management business. The portfolio - Yorkshire T20 - is run out of York and consists of businesses based in the county. MVAM director and portfolio manager Du...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.