Industry executive David Tiller has died suddenly on a holiday in the Lake District, according to Quilter.
Tiller - who was 56 and based in Edinburgh - was commercial and proposition director at Quilter, a role he assumed in September 2021. His career also included 24 years at the former Standard Life Aberdeen where he worked across a range of adviser and platform propositions in various roles. Tiller was also a non-executive director (NED) for a Tenet Group in 2020 and 2021 and had been a NED at fintech firm Origo since 2015. In a statement today (3 January) Quilter confirmed Tiller's death on 28 December had occurred while out walking. "We are all desperately saddened by the news o...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.