The Pensions Regulator (TPR) has appointed Nausicaa Delfas as its new chief executive (CEO), taking over the role in March 2023.
Delfas - who is replacing Charles Counsell - joins from her current role as executive director of governance at the Financial Conduct Authority. She was previously interim chief executive and chief ombudsman of the Financial Ombudsman Service. In the new role, Delfas will lead TPR as it continues to implement a raft of new high-profile initiatives designed to improve outcomes for savers She will also focus on driving value for money for savers, ensuring auto-enrolment continues to be a success and tackling criminal activity. TPR chair Sarah Smart said: "I am thrilled to appoint ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.