Perspective Financial Group has acquired Staffordshire-based Hunted & Co – an IFA firm with £115m in assets under management (AUM).
The deal, announced today (15 December), marks the 12th acquisition of the year for Perspective and will see it add 390 new clients to its books. Hunter & Co directors Scott Flemings and Steve Bennett will continue to head up the firm's Burntwood office, which will be rebranded as Perspective (Staffordshire). All existing staff at the firm will be retained as part of the deal, Perspective confirmed. "Our firm has a particularly loyal client base with many relationships going back over 30 years," Flemings and Bennett stated. "With Perspective's help and resources, we are excited to ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.