Advice firm consolidator Fairstone has today (7 December) announced its acquisition of Complete Financial Planning – a deal that brings £170m in funds under management (FUM) to the group.
Fairstone confirmed the Hereford-based advisory business joined its downstream buyout (DBO) acquisition model in March 2020 and has seen a 13% increase in fee income in the time since. A total of 11 new advisers will now be under the Fairstone umbrella along with around 1,300 new clients. This brings the total number of wealth clients to 45,000. Complete Financial Planning now intends to use the consolidator's ‘five layered proposition', which aims to help firms to double the market value of their business. Principal David Rawlings said the transition over to the Gateway back-end s...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.