The advice-led wealth manager Atomos has appointed WTW to provide multi-asset investment solutions for its UK-based retail investment portfolios.
The agreement, based on a three-year exclusivity period for this service, enables Atomos to take advantage of WTW's global investment research and portfolio management team of 150 people, which will strengthen the investment propositions it can offer clients across the UK, it said. As a result of this alliance, Atomos will be offering its clients benefits usually only afforded to large institutional investors, including access to fund managers not normally available to retail investors, more robust investment management and risk controls, integration of ESG considerations in investment s...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.