Dynamic Planner has launched Product and Platform Research to its users, giving advisers the ability to research investment and retirement products while also focusing on the “evolving needs” of clients and regulation.
Dynamic Planner said the technology powering the offering has been designed in line with PROD and the client-focused Consumer Duty regulatory requirements. It added its data was sourced direct from providers across the UK market. The tech firm said the latest upgrade "simplifies what can be a vast task", enabling advisers to quickly identify those features that can lead to good client outcomes. Chris Jones, proposition director at Dynamic Planner, said: "The world of financial planning and regulation has evolved more than ever this century. Yet in the area of research, firms have bee...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.