Retirement specialist JustGroup and its sister company HUB Group have teamed up with clinical reg tech provider Comentis to identify and support vulnerable clients.
Just Group said it would use Comentis' technology, its Cognitive Assessment Engine (CAE), to proactively identify ‘at risk' customers through a clinically developed, online process. The assessment provides a report on the nature of any vulnerability, how this impacts the customer and how Just Group can better support the customer's needs, according to the firm. Just Group's sister company, HUB Group, is also running a pilot with Comentis for its advisers in the lifetime mortgage market. Comentis' analytics tool was introduced in November 2021 to present advisers and firms with an over...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.