The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) is continuing to face technical issues after an IT glitch prevented some candidates trying to log in for their CF6 mortgages exam at 10 am this morning (26 July), from accessing the website.
Daniel Williams, financial adviser at Morgan Williams & Co, told PA that the whole of the CII group website went down for a short period of time. The CII's server error message said it was "currently experiencing technical difficulties", and that it was working to resolve this "as soon as possible" Williams added: "Unfortunately the system kicked me out and wouldn't let me log in to get back onto the exam for a little while. Managed to get onto the exam a little late, but for once PSI's system worked ok!" A CII spokesperson told PA: "We are aware of an IT issue, which resulted in a...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.