Seccl has boosted its senior leadership team with the hire of Adam Jones as its first chief technology officer (CTO).
Jones will be responsible for shaping the Octopus-owned custodian and platform technology provider's future technology vision, with executive accountability for all aspects of the company's engineering, data and information security functions, it said. He joins from investment consultancy Redington, where he served as CTO and executive director, as well as managing director of Ada Fintech, the firm's portfolio management, research and governance platform. Prior to Redington, Jones spent five years at Altus, most recently as head of innovation, and before that he worked at FNZ He al...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.