Progeny, the multi-disciplinary professional services firm, is set to expand internationally with its acquisition of The Fry Group.
It said the deal, subject to regulatory approval, would see Progeny extend its boundaries beyond the UK and increase its total assets under management to more than £5.5bn. The Fry Group is a long-established tax, estate and financial planning business, with 191 employees across four offices in the UK - London, Worthing, Cheltenham, and Exeter - and four international offices in the United Arab Emirates, Singapore, Hong Kong and Belgium. Founded in 1898 by Thomas Fry, The Fry Group is one of the oldest wealth management firms in the world, Progeny said. David Pugh, CEO, The Fry Gro...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.