Gretel, a free platform that reunites consumers with lost and dormant accounts across financial services products, has gone live.
The technology, part of IntelliTeq, was built to help solve the challenge of reuniting forgotten funds and accounts with their rightful owners and simplifies what used to be a long and complicated process, Gretel said. The firm said the process can be done in three minutes, searching across pension funds, bank accounts, child trust funds, life insurance products and more. Duncan Stevens, chief executive of Gretel, said the online hub was a huge step forwards in solving the longstanding issue of dormant assets in financial services: "Knowing the scale of what Gretel can achieve for peo...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.