Wales-headquartered Celtic Financial Planning has added Victoria Nabarro to its Canary Wharf-based London team as it expands its London presence.
Nabarro joined Celtic as a Chartered financial planner, supporting Cleona Lira, in driving the firm's customer base in the city, according to the company. Lira, who joined Celtic in May, was a finalist in the Woman of the Year - Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Advice category at the 2021 Women in Financial Advice Awards. Nabarro and Lira are both are committed to encouraging the next generation of females into a traditionally male-dominated industry, and delivering sound, principled guidance and advice, the firm said. Nabarro, 27, became one of the youngest women to ever...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.