Independent wealth management firm Investment Quorum (IQ) will launch a charity campaign on 1 December, reflecting its belief in supporting good causes whenever possible.
The company said that businesses should be responsible and contribute in a meaningful way to the community in which they operate. Speaking to Professional Adviser, IQ said that in light of this belief, it had started preparations for the launch of its ‘IQ 12 days of Christmas' campaign that will run from 1 to 12 December. "During that time one or multiple staff members are doing something for a cause or charity which is close to our hearts," the firm said. Activities will include serving breakfast to the homeless, donating blood, charity karaoke, Christmas jumper day and cake sales...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.