Investment group River & Mercantile has reported an AUM increase of 8% to £47.6bn and performance fees jumped by 448% to £6.4m in the year ended 30 June 2021.
Wholesale gross sales have grown by 180% over the last 12 months with an improvement in net flows of £554m from the previous year. The firm also said it has attracted 12 new fiduciary clients during the year, delivering an additional £4.9bn of fiduciary and derivative AUM and assets in transition, "which have subsequently transitioned and are now fee earning". James Barham, group CEO, said: "The investments we have made in wholesale and institutional distribution, alongside the deepening and broadening of our investment capabilities, have delivered earlier than anticipated. We have once ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.