The now-closed Aviva Investors UK Property and its feeder funds are to start returning capital to investors on 2 August 2021, in the “first of a number of payments”.
In a letter to investors seen by PA's sister title Investment Week, Aviva Investors confirmed the fund and its feeders will issue the first payment based on the net asset value (NAV) as at the valuation point on 2 August. According to its termination notice, the managers anticipate returning approximately 40% of the total NAV to investors, but the most recent correspondence states the firm is "unable to provide a percentage that the payment represents". Aegon Property Income fund will close on 9 August Investors are "likely" to learn the exact percentage on 3 August 2021, with sett...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.