Perceptive Planning has promoted Eleanor Clark to join the team of directors, now making it a majority female-led firm.
Clark (pictured) has worked for the firm for a decade, joining as a part-time administrator when Perceptive, which has offices in London and Essex, was in its infancy. Speaking to Professional Adviser, Perceptive director Phil Billingham said Clark has been "stalwart throughout", progressing through the business as a paraplanner, trainee planner and then financial planner. Billingham said the promotion is a recognition of the role Clark has assumed in her dealings with colleagues and clients. "First and foremost is Eleanor's single-minded focus on what is best for our clients. "Thi...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.