Abrdn has appointed new leaders of its investment franchises in a shake-up ahead of CIO Rob Paris’ retirement later this year.
Paris departs after almost 20 years with the firm and 40 years in the financial services sector, having been named CIO in 2007. As a result of his departure, Devan Kaloo and Craig Macdonald have been named as global head and deputy head of public market respectively. Kaloo will continue to serve as global head of equities and Macdonald will continue as global head of fixed income. The newly-created real assets franchise will be led globally by Neil Slater, who will be responsible for the firm's real estate and infrastructure capabilities. Robert McKillop will continue to lead the ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.