Octopus-owned technology provider Seccl has started a training programme, free for advisers, to learn the basics of application programming interfaces (APIs) through its academy.
The programme was designed for anyone working in financial advice or investment management and aimed to provide participants with a working knowledge of APIs and their function. It will teach basic coding skills required to extract and input data. The course, which begins on 29 July, will consist of four 90-minute online classes and participants will be set tasks to complete in their own time. Seccl held a private trial of its training academy in February, which was attended by advisers, operations staff and administrators. Seccl account executive Annabel Melvin, who will be leadi...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.