Scottish Friendly chief executive officer Jim Galbraith has died.
Galbraith (pictured) was at the company for more than 30 years and, in that time, the firm said, his passion for its mutual life office had shown no end. According to the business, Galbraith devoted the best part of his career to strengthening, guiding and driving forward Scottish Friendly. On winning IoD Scotland director of the year, he said that he "looked forward to stewarding Scottish Friendly to the next generational change". Scottish Friendly said Galbraith was a leader naturally endowed with wisdom, focus, purpose and ambition, and that he laid those foundations by building an...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.