The Openwork Partnership has appointed 257 advisers and 36 appointed representatives in the first three months of 2021.
This is the highest quarter for recruitment, according to the network. It added more new recruits are expected to join, with 46 appointed representatives and 337 advisers in the application pipeline. Openwork now has about 4,300 advisers within 700 member firms. Of those advisers, 2,500 are mortgage and protection advisers. The network did not reveal how many mortgage and protection advisers were in the latest recrutiement figures for Q1. New firms joining include Andrews Property Group. Mortgage advisers at the group, as well as other mortgage firms, are being supported to move into ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.