Advisers have revealed how they would prefer to learn about the regulator’s impending requirements around green financial products, through a Personal Finance Society (PFS) poll.
A survey by the professional body revealed nearly two-thirds (39%) of advisers want an e-learning module while 36% would prefer a specialised qualification around the issue. The remaining quarter (25%) of advisers want continued professional development (CPD) events and lectures to enhance their knowledge on how they should advise on green finance products. The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) announced in October 2019 that is was looking to create a regulatory environment where advisers could help clients capture opportunities as the UK moved closer to a low carbon economy. A gro...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.