The Personal Finance Society (PFS) and news service ITN are to produce a programme focused on financial wellbeing and showcasing the advice professional.
The show, to be anchored by a national newsreader, aims to help grow public trust in the personal finance profession, explore the challenges and opportunities faced by consumers today and highlight how the financial advice has developed. The show, called simply Financial Wellbeing due for broadcast in November, comes after a massive drop in the UK's saving ratio. The PFS said the fall had placed increased responsibilities on the financial planning profession to "empower consumers to take command of their own financial future". Financial planning experts will share examples of advice, ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.