Financial advice provides an average £47,000 wealth uplift in just ten years, according to analysis by Royal London and the International Longevity Centre (ILC). The research also found the proportionate impact of taking financial advice is greater for those of more modest means. Of 4,100 people surveyed, those who ‘were just getting by' with their wealth had a 35% uplift from taking advice, while those who were defined as ‘affluent' had a 24% gain. When it came to pension wealth, the affluent group had an uplift of 11% and those who were just getting by had an uplift of 24%. The rese...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.