National advice firm Succession Wealth has opened a new HQ in Birmingham, citing its desire to be positioned "in the heart of the country".
The advice firm consolidator said the Birmingham HQ would be the centre of its national operation. The offices in the centre of the city, on Church Street, houses 60 wealth planner and client support staff along with members of the nationwide firm's senior leadership team. It is also developing nearby offices on Water Street in order to turn them into the Succession Wealth National Training and Conference Centre. The firm now has 15 regional offices across the UK, employing 175 financial planners and, in total, 460 staff. A Brummy great city: Why Birmingham is becoming a hub for fi...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.