The Institute for Financial Wellbeing has unveiled its seven-strong executive team and revealed a temporary name change.
The programme's executive team is made up of a myriad of advisers, including Henwood Court managing director Nick Platt, Magenta Financial Planning chief executive Julie Lord, Elite Financial Consulting adviser Karen Taylor and Ovation Finance director and Chartered financial planner Tom Morris. The Money Panel founder Catherine Morgan is also on the team, as well as Plan Works director Nathan Fryer and the initiative's founder, Ovation Finance chairman and Financial Wellbeing Podcast presenter Chris Budd. Budd said the name of the initiative has been temporarily changed from The Inst...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.