SJP staff 'rebel' and asset management's role in fossil fuels - here's our weekly heads-up on the financial stories that may have caught your clients' attention over the weekend …
St James's Place staff rebel over culled cruises St James's Place (SJP) advisers have threatened to stop selling investments for the rest of the year unless they are compensated for the loss of their annual cruise, according to The Sunday Times. An SJP adviser told the newspaper they were not willing to work on bringing in more money to the firm without being compensated for the cruise they felt they had earned. The article also alleges SJP is in the early stages of a pay policy review, but the firm has insisted it does not relate to costs and charges. SJP tells the Sunday Times: "...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.