Thesis Asset Management has launched an investment consultancy service to help financial advisers "create and manage the most appropriate investment solutions for their clients".
Thesis said the Thesis Research and Consultancy Service (TRACS) programme was designed to remove the administration, compliance and asset management burden from advisers. The asset manager also said its team would support IFAs with the ongoing suitability of investment advice, as well as assisting firms in a number of other ways, such as helping them create a "customisable and scalable investment solution". Thesis Asset Management director Lawrence Cook said: "TRACS allows advisers to make more effective use of their time by releasing a number of people in the firm to help provide goo...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.