Big Tree Capital has teamed up with HANetf to launch the first ETF in Europe via a white-label platform.
The Emerging Markets and Ecommerce UCITS ETF (EMQQ) will list on the London Stock Exchange on 5 October with a total expense ratio (TER) of 0.86%. The ETF was originally launched on the New York Stock Exchange in November 2014 and has $365m in assets under management (AUM). It will provide investors with exposure to companies driving the growth of online consumption in the developing world. The index tracks over 50 stocks including Alibaba and Tencent, weighting according to a modified market cap. Individual stocks are capped at 8%. To be included in the index, half of companies...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.