GrowthInvest has launched dedicated inheritance tax (IHT) and "alternative" areas on its platform for tax-efficient investments.
The IHT service will include unlisted and Alternative Investment Market (AIM) products, while the alternatives section will initially launch with a selection of secured bonds. The alternatives area will later seek to give investors access to a wider variety of private equity investments, property syndicate deals and property development. The new areas join the platform's existing range of enterprise investment scheme (EIS) and seed EIS funds and portfolios, venture capital trusts and single company investments. It said the IHT and alternative products will include key product informat...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.