National IFA Pi Financial has signed a five-year deal with Distribution Technology to use its risk-profiling software, Dynamic Planner, to support its investment process and MiFID II standards.
Shropshire-based Pi Financial's 100-plus advisers and 150-strong back office staff will use Dynamic Planner to support with investment processes and suitability requirements under the second Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID II). The IFA said the software was selected as part of a rigorous assessment of the market because of its robust investment process. "Having reviewed the market, Dynamic Planner stood out as the service that enables us to align the client's objectives and attitude to risk to appropriate investments," said Pi Financial managing director Tim Sutcliff...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.