Sandringham Financial Partners has appointed former True Potential sales director Phil Newton as its recruitment director, as part of plans to drive up the firm's adviser numbers.
Prior to True Potential, Newton (pictured) was sales and technical development director at James Hay, where he worked with the firm's former chief executive and current Sandringham chief executive Tim Sargisson. Newton has also previously worked at Newcastle Building Society as head of intermediary services. Sargisson said: "We are delighted that Phil is joining us to spearhead our drive to recruit partners looking to join an advice business with a true customer-centric proposition." Sargisson, who is a regular contributor to Professional Adviser, said Sandringham hoped to recruit ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.