The Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (CISI) has announced Shih Yen Wan of Coutts & Co as the recipient of this year's Hoare Nairne Scholarship.
The scholarship, worth £2,500 towards study costs, is awarded by the CISI Educational Trust, supported by a donation from the Hoare Nairne family to cover the costs of the scholarship for the foreseeable future. Its aim is to help the successful candidate study towards the Chartered Wealth Manager Qualification. The CISI's premier qualification, this comprises three units - financial markets, portfolio construction theory and applied wealth management - which are normally taken over 18 months, with sittings in June and December. Wan, who in common with all the scholarship candidates h...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.