Pension Wise statistics will be updated on a monthly basis by the government according to the Treasury's economic secretary Harriett Baldwin.
She (pictured above) made the revelation as part of the government's response to the Work and Pensions Committee's report into pension freedoms guidance and advice. The data on Pension wise will contain total website visits and cost per website visit, completed appointments and a breakdown by channel, cost per completed appointment, user satisfaction and online metrics. A lack of data on how people were using the guidance has been a frequent topic in the past. The government also said it, or regulators, should publish quarterly statistics on Pension Wise, advice and the decisions p...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.