Ignis Absolute Return Government Bond fund manager Ross Oxley and two members of his team are to exit the business following its £390m takeover by Standard Life, Investment Week understands.
Head of rates Oxley (pictured), as well as portfolio managers Adam Purzitsky and Paul Shanta, are understood to be in the process of leaving the group. Oxley and his colleagues are a core part of the rates team which manages over £19bn of assets in total. The departures come as Standard Life Investments integrates the £4.1bn retail fund into its own multi-asset capability, which remains dominated by the £35bn GARS product. Chris Fellingham, the ex-CIO of Ignis, will take over as lead manager of the Ignis Absolute Return Government Bond fund, while Stuart Thomson will continue to pr...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.