Holly Mackay, the founder and MD of platform advice, research and events firm The Platforum, has resigned from the business, Investment Week understands.
Mackay (pictured), who founded The Platforum in 2007, recently returned from a two-month sabbatical, but sources have told Investment Week she has now officially quit the business. It is not yet known who will replace Mackay at the helm of the organisation. Mackay sold the company to publisher Centaur for an initial fee of £1.8m in 2011, before taking a sabbatical after her lock-in arrangement with Centaur ended in June. Centaur is still due to pay Mackay a further lump sum based on The Platforum's 2014 profits; the total acquisition price for the deal is capped at £6.3m. Mackay...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.