Jon Taylor, head of the former Co-op life insurance business, is to replace Hugo Thorman as managing director of platform Ascentric.
Taylor, who heads the Co-op life insurance business (CIS) bought by Royal London last year, will take over from Thorman (pictured) in January 2015. Thorman (pictured) will become chairman of the company and work closely with Taylor, Royal London said. Both appointments are subject to regulatory approval. Taylor joined Royal London following the acquisition of the business in July 2013. He held a number of roles within CIS, including heading up IT and technology strategy, business transformation and most recently as head of the CIS life and savings business. Safe pair of hands...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.