LV= will switch its protection business to gender neutral rates on 1 December and has announced its pipeline strategy for advisers.
The provider's G-Day Guarantee will aim to ensure applications in the pipeline by 1 December can be processed on gender specific rates ahead of the 21 December deadline. If an application has further medical evidence outstanding by 1 December LV= will ensure the business can still be placed on gender-specific rates in time. The application will be underwritten based on the medical information provided by the client at application using normal underwriting standards before offering a premium and terms. The application will be then put on-risk for the full cover applied for on gender...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.