Tenet Group has made a number of changes to its board, with current chairman Lord Hodgson of Astley Abbotts leaving and Martin Greenwood taking up the position of executive chairman.
Lord Hodgson's departure comes after four and a half years in the non-executive position. Meanwhile, Mike O'Brien, the managing director of TenetConnect and TenetSelect, has been appointed to the board as group brands director. The changes follow former CEO Simon Hudson's departure in July, after which Greenwood was appointed to the role on an interim basis. Greenwood said: "Tenet has made notable progress during Lord Hodgson's chairmanship and he leaves the group at a time when it is recognised as being one of the financially-strongest in its chosen sector. "Moreover Robin has ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.