Martin Greenwood, the interim CEO of Tenet Group, has hit out at the company's rivals for behind-the-scenes criticism of the network.
Speaking at the Tenet Group annual conference in Windsor yesterday, Greenwood acknowledged the challenges the company faces - including redundancies - but claimed it was still in a healthy position. "In many cases, and ours was one, these actions do not mean an organisation is in trouble but point to the fact that things can be done better or more effectively or are perhaps a response to external forces. "Of course any such change for a company of our size is picked up by our friends from the press and given a negative slant. Moreover, our competitors try to use the information agains...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.