LV= has changed its underwriting rules to allow more applications to receive an immediate online decision.
The changes to the provider's online system include a reduction in medical evidence requests for applicants with hypertension and raised cholesterol and a reduction in the number of exclusions applied for people with muscular back pain or strain. It has also been made it easier to get immediate decisions on applicants who have previously suffered benign lumps or cysts, kidney disorders, gynaecological conditions, and ear disorders. Products benefiting from these changes are life cover, critical illness and income protection applied for through the Flexible Protection Plan. The insu...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.