Discretionary fund manager Saltus has launched a global equity fund in an extension of its IFA-focused offering.
Managed by Dan Kemp and the Saltus investment team, the Saltus Global Equity fund is a long-only fund of funds that will sit in the IMA Global sector, benchmarked against a composite index comprised of 50% UK equities and 50% global ex-UK equities. The offering will invest in actively-managed equity funds as well as ETFs and other passive instruments. "Fund selection is assisted by a unique quantitative tool enabling Saltus to identify those mangers most likely to add value through the economic cycle," said Kemp. "Although long-only in character, the fund can use derivatives to hed...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.