Bupa has introduced its first consumer dental insurance product.
Previously Bupa dental cover was only available to individual customers as an option with the healthcare group's health insurance product, Bupa By You. Two plans, Dental Cover 10 and 20, developed, said Bupa, in response to high demand from customers, allow customers to choose whichever dentist they want to visit. Dental Cover 10 offers customers a full refund for NHS treatment and market-leading oral cancer cover up to £15,000 per person per year. Dental Cover 20 allows customers with a privately registered dentist to claim up to £150 a year for routine treatment such as check-ups...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.