The increased use of integrated technology systems and social media will be vital to the development of IFA businesses post RDR, Aviva has warned.
According to Aviva's latest Adviser Barometer one third (32%) of advisers say they are planning to increase their use of technology as a result of RDR and other regulatory changes. Dean Lamble, director of distribution development at Aviva, said: "If they have not done it yet, advisers will need to identify their customer proposition so they can plan the right platform strategy for their business and choose which systems to implement as a matter of priority. "Having the right platform coverage will be an important factor when demonstrating independent status post RDR." Aviva added ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.