Westfield Health has updated its Westfield Flex Healthcare Plan with new benefits and increased benefit amounts.
From January 1 2012, existing companies will be transferred to the new plan at their flex selection date. Premiums remain unchanged. Changes include increased benefit amounts on the optical, consultation, therapy treatments, in-patient and day surgery benefits. Dependent children are now covered on the therapy treatments benefit at no extra cost, with the benefit amount shared between all children. A new dental trauma benefit, providing cash back towards the cost of dental work carried out as a result of accidental injury, and an online personal health risk assessment have also bee...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.