Westfield Health has reported sales growth of 29% increasing market share to 13.5%, in its annual results for 2010/11.
Jill Davies, chief executive at Westfield Health, said: "This has been an exceptional year for Westfield, with real progress made across the business despite many challenges including aggressive competitor activity, major upheaval in the NHS and, of course, the difficult economic climate." The effects of the recession have however been felt with net growth dampened by leavers prompted by redundancies. Davies said Westfield has been acutely aware of the difficult economic environment: "But organisations are continuing to recognise the importance of offering healthcare benefits to enhan...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.