Health cash plan provider Westfield Health has launched version two of its successful iPhone application.
The new version of the app, available for free through Apple's App Store, now enables Westfield policyholders to view available balances and recent claims for any dependants. Paul Shires, executive director - sales and marketing at Westfield Health, said: "We have over a third of a million policyholders across the UK, a significant proportion of whom are accessing their information through smartphones and iPhones in particular, so this development is really significant. "The new version of the app shows real consideration for the way people expect information to be delivered. The abil...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.