Now Health International's network of approved hospitals, clinics and medical practitioners around the world has surpassed 1,400 in its first six months.
Many of the new facilities are being added from an initiative to encourage customers to recommend the local clinics and hospitals they would particularly like to use for treatment. Tim Mutton, business development director at Now Health, said: "Our team has worked incredibly hard in a short space of time to build what is already an extensive network of approved suppliers and we are adding to this every day. "We are particularly pleased to add clinics and consultants recommended by our customers and will continue to encourage this," he added. Customers can download a list of medical...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.