InterGlobal is to sponsor the International Air Ambulance Alliance (IAAA), a network committed to raising the professional standards of fixed-wing air ambulance providers.
Marie-Christine Exon-Gallé, Head of InterGlobal Assistance at the international private medical insurer, said: "We wanted to engage fully with the air ambulance community to help to create global standards of professional operation for fixed-wing air ambulance providers." The IAAA, formed of air ambulance providers and medical services companies, was established in 2011 to challenge, negotiate and improve global standards of professionalism and patient care. Exon-Gallé added: "The creation of the IAAA is an important step forward for the industry and we're right behind their commitmen...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.