A streamlined health cash plan providing cash back on the most frequently claimed health costs, has been launched by Engage Mutual.
Initially distributed to consumers direct via engagemutual.com. the plan focuses on the most claimed for benefits - dental, optical and complementary therapy costs - giving 100% cash back up to each benefit level. Helen Graham, head of health cash plans at Engage Mutual, said: "Sixty five per cent of claims made on health cash plans are for eyes, teeth and muscular issues1. Rather than provide cover for a long list of conditions that are only occasionally useful to plan holders, we have focused on providing good levels of benefits on the conditions that most people frequently claim for....
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.